06 October 2010

Oase Air Conditioner

In an air-conditioned office, I began today to indulge. When I was showing at 07.30 in the morning. Office atmosphere is still felt lonely. There are only a few officers who have been placed in their respective headings. Most of them seem still fresh in the morning. So did the people who have next to me. They look radiant and fresh-faced today. Though already full with payers, but officials have not opened the door to payment counters. But after waiting for about half an hour, the officer opened the window.

While waiting for my name was called, I enjoy the cool air conditioning in this office. Feels cool and comfortable atmosphere. The air coming out of the air conditioning so was to meet the entire waiting room. I also met a variety of views here. I saw a little boy playing with his father. There is also a grandfather who stumbles, because the chill of air conditioning. Young mothers who engrossed playing cell phone, as well as other things.

It appears that the air conditioner has become a mandatory tool for the modern office. This is because the weather is erratic lately. Now it should dry season in Indonesia. But the rain was still common in almost all parts of Indonesia. Effect of climate change really has us feel. Environment around us has changed from time to time. For that, let us try to overcome the effects of climate change.

Reduce the use of substances that are harmful to the air and our environment ....
Plant the tree as an effort to rejuvenate our forests back as the lungs of the world ...
Minimize the use of metal and glass materials in the construction of skyscraper buildings ...

Hopefully with a little effort, the earth beneath us will be safe we live up to our grandchildren later.

2 comments:

  1. Approved! Air conditioning is really helpful in every offices now a days especially those warm countries. Like me I uses a/c to comfort my family as well as my own self due to hot season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rain = > Right. Air Conditioners can help us to condition our workspace. So we are comfortable and quiet activity.

    ReplyDelete