04 October 2010

4 U

No what can I feel, besides my love for you ...No expression which I can express, in addition to a sense of longing for you.
Together with our hopes and expectations combined ...
Along sincerity in the bond of trust.

Extends the distance is not a barrier equivalent ...
Because life is closely tied through understanding.
Entertainment make the crib a sweet word when alone ...
Release turmoil sense in an unbearable chest.
My longing, envy me, and I suspect it never will stop
But attention, loyalty and honesty are always seated in my sacred heart.

One time I met her during a very exciting
With love pearl ornaments with the scent of love
Keep smiling my heart empress
Continue to work for the future
Look I'm still here to support you, miss you and love you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment