08 October 2010

I Want...

Dusk, ..
I want to dive in the ocean heart
I want to love sailing with my boat raft
But the night was too proud to lean ...
Until I was unable to anchor this heart

My face-to-ceiling room in solitude
she was lonely but did not feel lonely ....
Only the old roof could not give an answer
Leave me a little nervous but in a dream tonight
yes .. save my love in my heart gap
My heart felt longing at the edge ..

Aaaah .. I just want buried until the time elapsed
But my days restless and full of longing ..
this love in the inner bonding .. spilled at the heart welling
when I complained to sky stocky
he just gave the night to frame the dream
I just wanted to say "I LOVE YOU"

3 comments:

  1. Love make beautiful.
    Beautiful make beauty.
    And beauty make you love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Begitulah cinta. Dengan kekuatannya mampu membuat segalanya menjadi indah. Rindu yang mendalam, cemburu yang terasa, hingga perhatian tanpa batasnya. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dg kekuatan cinta di hati, bisa mengubah semuanya. Bila emang rindu, segera temui aja...

    ReplyDelete